This week over at the Global Design Project the challenge is to "CASE the Designer". For those of you that don't know, CASE means to "Copy and Selectively Edit".
At the bottom of this post you will find the project that I have "CASE'd".
For my card, I have used a card base measuring 8" x 8", scored at 4" and folded in half.
I really enjoy looking at all the other entries onto this challenge because it's great to see everyone's version of the sample card, and every one is always so different!
Hope you're all having a great Saturday!
- Cardstock - Pool Party, Whisper White
- Classic Stampin' Pad - Early Espresso, Pool Party
- Silver Foil Sheets
- Ribbon Border Punch
- Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Lovely Words Thinlit Dies