Finally it's Friday hooray! It has been a rough week in the manor with a poorly baby but finally she is getting back to her happy self so double hooray!
Fancy Fold Friday is a feature that I used to do on my Facebook Page many moons ago and I'm bringing it back!
I always enjoy making cards that aren't the standard folded way and it's a great way to make a special card or surprise someone and this card does the trick perfectly!
The base of this card is 8" x 8", folded across the diagonal, and then at 4" on either side so really simple and quick to put together!
I have used the Hostess Stamp Set called Tranquil Tulips which is a 2-step stamp set which I have stamped in Rich Razzleberry Ink across the Fresh Fig cardstock, and on squares of Whisper White Cardstock for the front, insides and reverse of the card.
What do you think?
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Stampin' Trimmer
- Tranquil Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Classic Stampin' Pads - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Gray
- Cardstock - Fresh Fig, Whisper White
- Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set (For the dots on the belly-band)
- Beautiful Day Stamp Set (For the "Happy Birthday" sentiment inside)
- Celebrate You Thinlit Dies
- Picture Perfect Photopolmer Stamp Set (For the stars around the edge)